2nd April 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Training & Development Internship in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Training & Development in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

5th April 2019, 12:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Training & Development Internship in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Training & Development in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

Last date to apply for the Training & Development internship in the Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon is 16th April, 2019. There are 4 Training & Development internship positions available in the Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. Selected candidates can get around 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Training & Development internship in the Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. If selected, candidates can start the Training & Development internship immediately in the Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon.
6th April 2019, 03:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Training & Development Internship in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Application is open for Training & Development Internship in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 16 April 2019. Those candidates who have knowledge and understanding of MS-Office, MS-PowerPoint, Data Analytics and MS-Excel are given preference for Training & Development Internship in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. There are total 4 positions is available for Training & Development Internship in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon.
23rd May 2021, 03:11 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Deadline date for Training & Development Internship in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon is 16 April 2019.

Duration of Training & Development Internship in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon is 3 Months.

Visit:-- (https://www.delhivery.com/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?