2nd April 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Marketing Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Marketing which is available in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

6th April 2019, 11:32 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Marketing which is available in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Marketing internship in the Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik is 3 months full time (in office). Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Office are preferred for the Marketing internship in the Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Marketing internship in the Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik. Interested candidates can apply for the Marketing internship in the Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik on or before 18th April, 2019.
6th April 2019, 04:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik?

Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik is offering Marketing Internship for a duration of 3 months. Marketing Internship offered at Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik is a full time (in-office) internship. Selected interns can start this internship between 2nd April 2019 and 2nd May 2019. Last date to apply for this internship is 18 April 2019. There is total 20 positions is available for this internship.
23rd May 2021, 03:00 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Duration of Marketing Interns in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik is 3 Months.

Deadline date for Marketing Interns in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik is 30 April 2019

Visit:-- (http://patanjaliayurved.org/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?