2nd April 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Training & Development Internship in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Training & Development in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

6th April 2019, 12:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Training & Development Internship in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Training & Development in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates are selected for the Training & Development internship in the Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon on the basis of their knowledge and skills in Data Analytics, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Office. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are selected for the Training & Development internship in the Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Gurgaon and neighboring cities are selected for the Training & Development internship in the Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. Candidates willing to work full time for the period of 3 months are selected for the Training & Development internship in the Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon.
6th April 2019, 03:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Training & Development Internship in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Following factors will be considered for selection of Training & Development Internship in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon:

Fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as laid down by company.

Performance of candidates in the face to face interview.
24th May 2021, 12:05 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Selection Criteria:-

There is 4 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview

Visit:-- (https://www.delhivery.com/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?