8th April 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Andhra Pradesh to do internship in Metallury stream? Procedure to enroll for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of Metallurgy Engineerng course and now want to do summer internship. List of companies with procedure to do summmer internship in

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing summer internship in Andhra Pradesh for Civil Engineering?
  2. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. List of IT companies which provides internship in Vishakapatnam?
  6. Procedure to get internship in top consturction companies in Andhra Pradesh being in 3rd year of Civil engineering?
  7. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. List of top 20 civil engineering companies in Andhra Pradesh? What is the procedure?
  9. List of top companies in the field of Manufacturing in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Andhra Pradesh power generation corporation?
  11. Companies providing R & D internship training in Visakhapatnam?
  12. Software companies offering 6 months Internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Companies for internship in Vishakapatnam for IIT Madras students?
  14. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  16. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in CSE stream? Procedure to join this course?
  17. Procedure to enroll for Internship in Hindustan Aeronautical Limited?
  18. List internship programs floated by companies in Chennai?
15th April 2017, 09:33 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies in Andhra Pradesh to do internship in Metallury stream? Procedure to enroll for it?

Here are some good companies for doing internship in metallurgy filed in Andhra Pradesh:

Vertex Steel Private Limited
Parimi Groups
Anthem Exports

You have to submit your application for doing internship in the month of March. Try to submit your application as soon as the application form are released by the company, because most of the time selection procedure is first come first serve basis.
If your application got approved by the concern authority, then you have to face an interview. After clearing the interview, you can start internship in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?