7th September 2016, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which can offer internship just after completion of 1st year B.Tech?

Hello,

I am a student of btech in food technology pursuing from amity university, noida. i want to know which companies can offer me internship after my 1st year. and also the procedure to apply for the same with some other important details.

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  3. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  4. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  5. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Delhi?
  8. List of electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2rd year student in Vijayawada?
  9. Where can I do free internship for 1 years while doing 1st year BCA course in Pune?
  10. List of companies which offer Internship in Finance for MBA 1st year student in Hyderabad?
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Assam?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for 45 days to MBA(Finance) 1st year candidate?
  13. List of companies which can provide internship for 1 month short period in Ernakulam district?
  14. List of companies which provides internship for 1st year civil engineering students?
  15. List of companies which provide internship for students who completed 1st year?
  16. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  17. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  18. List of companies which offer 1 month Winter Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Mangalore?
12th September 2016, 01:30 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List of companies which can offer internship just after completion of 1st year B.Tech?

You are doing your B.Tech in Food Technology and it's the best time to go for internship programs. Please take a look at these companies.

List of companies :

Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC)
Delhi

National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
New Delhi

Indian Academy of Sciences’ Summer Research Fellowship
Mumbai

Qubole Engineering Intern
Bangalore

Technical Support Engineer Internship
Bangalore

But, I will always suggest you to go for internship after 2nd year of your graduation as you learn more you can apply more in your internship.
12th September 2016, 04:22 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of companies which can offer internship just after completion of 1st year B.Tech?

There are no internship offered to first year of engineering. Internships are offered to students of second, third and fourth year of engineering.

You can pursue internship after your 2nd,3rd or 4th year in companies like BSNL,Adani,Siemens,Samsung,Airtel,Semiconductor,et c.You can also do from educational institutions like IITS and NITs.
13th September 2016, 11:23 PM
EngineerSolution

Thumbs up Re: List of companies which can offer internship just after completion of 1st year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am a student of btech in food technology pursuing from amity university, noida. i want to know which companies can offer me internship after my 1st year. and also the procedure to apply for the same with some other important details.
Companies used to provide internship opportunities for students who complete 2nd year or 4th semester. For all BTech streams 1st year would be general engineering subjects. But once the student get involved in papers related to his/her core stream then opportunities are provided by companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?