14th February 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?

My son wants to do internship in electronics
and he is doing electronics and communication in btech
so after completion of her IInd year BE. Do companies offer one month internship? If so which are these companies and how to contact them.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Allahabad?
  2. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  3. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  4. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  5. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  8. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  9. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  10. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  12. Companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) student?
  13. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  15. Internship for 1 month in Bangalore/Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  16. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  17. Which are the good companies offering internship program in the month of December? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical
  18. How to apply for internship in companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based near Mumbai? I'm 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student
17th February 2015, 07:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son wants to do internship in electronics
and he is doing electronics and communication in btech
so after completion of her IInd year BE. Do companies offer one month internship? If so which are these companies and how to contact them.
List of the best companies for internship for B.Tech in ECE students:-

1. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139

2. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd, 15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2572 9663

3. Colan Infotech, 10, 4th Floor, Taas Mahal, Montieth Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4201 7882

4. Niftysoft Solution Private Limited, 23, Block-1, Sidco Electronic Complex, Guindy, Guindy, Phone: 044 2250 1734

5. Zylog Systems Limited, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4915 7000
7th May 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?

My son is in 6th semester BE electronics. Kindly provide me the list of companies which provide 6wks industrial training
18th July 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

LIST out the Companies in mumbai offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics & telecommunication DIPLOMA (ECE) 2nd year for my daughter in winter /summer vacation yr 2017-2018 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?