20th July 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

List of companies give training to CS executive cleared students in Delhi?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I had cleared Cs executive both modules in Feb.
Now I wanted to join 15 months training ,kindly provide me list of companies who all provides training in Delhi? How to get the permission to do the trainings?

Priya saini

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  2. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  3. List of companies for training in NCR or Delhi for IT candidates?
  4. List of the companies which provide training in Gurgaon? I have completed CS executive level
  5. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies which offer training for civil engineering college students at Coimbatore
  7. List of IT companies which provide 8 to 12 week training in Delhi, Noida? List of companies?
  8. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  9. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  10. List of the companies in Rajasthan that give training during summer vacation? Can I do training from NTPC Rajasthan?
  11. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  12. List of companies providing training in Java with Stipends in Pune and Delhi?
  13. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  14. List of companies offering training to Electronics Students in Delhi?
  15. List of companies and job vacancies in companies in Delhi NCR for ETC students?
  16. List of top companies in Delhi which provides internship for final year students
  17. How to apply for Training being a student pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? List of Companies in Delhi which will give 15 days Training?
  18. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides inplant training to students quickly?
20th July 2015, 08:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies give training to CS executive cleared students in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I had cleared Cs executive both modules in Feb.
Now I wanted to join 15 months training ,kindly provide me list of companies who all provides training in Delhi? How to get the permission to do the trainings?

Priya saini
List of the companies for training in Delhi for CS execuitive:-

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 0566
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?