9th December 2011, 02:53 AM
swati arora(topper)

Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem

respect boss
I am in the mca fourth sem.does this is a right time to apply for getting training in top ten company.if not then what is the right time .i want to get free training because my parent does not afford it.and i had percentage like this (10 th 56 %),(12 th 71%),(bca 81%)(mca(1 st sem 77 %)(mca 2 nd sem 82%));And what is the procuder for applying for training?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  2. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
  3. List of top 10 textile companies in India to do training? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?
  4. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  5. List of companies which provides campus placement opportunities for MCA students?
  6. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  7. How may I get job in top IT companies after completing MCA with 75 % marks?
  8. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  11. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  12. Will I be eligible to start my career in top IT companies after scoring 85% in 10th, 45% in 12th and 85% in BCA?
  13. List of top IT companies offering Internship for MCA candidates in Pune?
  14. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  15. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  17. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
27th June 2015, 01:05 AM
sairam0123

Default Re: Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem

Hello.

Yes you can apply for the training,

But the condition is that you don't have 60% in your class 10th so you will face some difficulty in getting selected.But not to loose the hope if you will not be get selected in one company then you will definitely get selected into another company.
You have scored good marks in class 12th and BCA so it will be a +point for you.

Top companies are listed below:-
->DELL.
->IBM.
->Accenture.
->Infosys.
->Wipro.
->L&T infotech

I hope you got it.
15th October 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem

hii sir
Ronak bhavhar
I am in Bsc IT please suggest me which company is best for java training in ahmedabad .?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?