29th April 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

List of companies and IIT Institutions offering a summer internship in South India for B.Tech in ECE holder

I am student in Gitam university, Hyderabad pursuing my second year B.Tech in ECE department and want to do a summer internship in South India. Can you please send me the list of companies and IIT institutions offering a summer internship in South India.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. List of companies offering internship in Software Company during summer holidays
  4. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  5. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  6. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  7. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  8. List of the companies offering Internship programme in South India for MBA(HR) student?
  9. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  10. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  11. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  13. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  14. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  15. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  17. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  18. List of companies providing free summer internships?
5th May 2017, 12:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies and IIT Institutions offering a summer internship in South India for B.Tech in ECE holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student in Gitam university, Hyderabad pursuing my second year B.Tech in ECE department and want to do a summer internship in South India. Can you please send me the list of companies and IIT institutions offering a summer internship in South India.
List of companies and IIT Institutions offering a summer internship in South India for B.Tech in ECE holder:-

1. Ivetel, 149/1, Jawaharala Nehru Salai, Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098407 15716

2. Nichani Electronics, 1-B, Mohd Hussian Sahib Street, Parallel To Richie Street, Chintadripet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2854 4226

3. Dura Control Systems, Sathalwar Street, Mogappair West, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4355 1421

4. Winmin e-Power Systems, 66.Kaveri Complex, 96, Nungambakkam High Rd, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4210 7770
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?