11th July 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Which companies provides internship training to 2nd year ECE students?

I have completed my 2nd year of engineering in Electronics and Communication. I wants to do internship in these holidays. So where can i do internships?

Related Questions:
  1. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  2. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  3. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  4. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  5. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  6. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  7. Top companies which consider ECE students for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  9. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 2nd year candidate in Chennai? Procedure to join?
  10. Companies providing internship training in Visakhapatnum to ECE student?
  11. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  12. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  13. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)
  14. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  15. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  16. How should I approach the companies providing internship to B.Tech ECE students?
  17. How may I get information about internship programs available for a B.Tech(ECE) 5th sem student?
  18. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
11th July 2015, 08:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies provides internship training to 2nd year ECE students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 2nd year of engineering in Electronics and Communication. I wants to do internship in these holidays. So where can i do internships?
List of companies for internship for B.Tech in ECE candidate:-

1. Inderjit Electronics, 529/5, Jheel Khurenja, Jheel Khurenja, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2251 3119

2. Bluei Store, Shop No: 202, 2821/18, Ajmal Khan Road, Beadonpura, Karol Bagh
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 088825 88840

3. Denco Electronics, Outram Lines, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2760 3972

4. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

5. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208
11th July 2015, 10:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies provides internship training to 2nd year ECE students?

Getting internship is very important for a technical candidate. Because it is the only period during study when one can learn more practically.

So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your internship with full of your dedications.

Also being a second year student it is not preferable to pursue summer internship.

I am saying this due to the fact that being a second year student you will have a very little knowledge about your core field.

So my suggestion to you is that you should wait for one more year and after completing your second year you should apply for the internship.

Most of the companies does not allow you for internship being a second year student.

Yet i am listing some companies in which you can try for the internship :

** Prasar Bharti

** BSNL

** Nokia semiens

** Bharti Airtel

** Reliance Communications

** Idea Cellular

** Tata Communications

** Tata Teleservices

** Spice Communications

My suggestion to you is that you should apply as soon as possible because sometimes selection is on the basis of first come first serve.
12th July 2015, 04:37 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Being a technical student you must have a good practical knowledge according to your stream. For that you need to join a good company that may help you to enhance your skills.

During B.tech two internships training schedules are there:
Two months
Six months

Some big companies do not provide training for short time duration like two months, So i will suggest you that join any nearby coaching center to clear your basic knowledge and prepare yourself to get training in reputed company during your six month training after 3rd year of your course.

Following kind of companies are there that provides internships:

Electronics Industries
Communication Sector
Microprocessor Companies
IT Sector

List of good companies are:
TATA MOTORS
MTNL
SAIL
Jindal
BHEL
Nokia India
Siemens
Honey well India
Videocon
Spice
AT & T
Infotech
Reliance Energy
Infotech
Wipro
Infosys
TCS
Maruti
Indian Oil
HPCL
NAL (National Aerospace Lab)
ITC
State Electricity Board
L&T
Siemens
INTEL
AMD
Philips
Airtel
VODAFONE
Intel
IBM
MAHINDRA
10th March 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2nd year of diploma in electronics.which companies are available for my 3 months internship training in Chennai ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?