28th April 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year candidate in Bhubaneswar?

Hello Friends,
I would like to know about the companies
offer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) students after
2nd year in Bhubaneswar?
Kindly tell me about the companies.
With Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  2. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 2nd year candidate in Chennai? Procedure to join?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bhubaneswar?
  5. List of Companies to pursue Internship along with work experience and salary being a candidate of 2nd year of Computer Engineering?
  6. In which companies can I do internship while doing EIE 2nd year?
  7. List of companies for internship in B.Tech. 2nd year?
  8. How may I do summer internship and courses at Bhubaneshwar? I'm in 2nd year civil branch
  9. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Information Science) 2nd year student in Mysore and Bangalore?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in AP? Detailed information about the working hours during Internship?
  12. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  13. Companies offering internship in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar to ASP.NET in c# qualified candidate?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA final year student in Karnataka
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in Haryana
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
1st May 2015, 10:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year candidate in Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I would like to know about the companies
offer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) students after
2nd year in Bhubaneswar?
Kindly tell me about the companies.
With Regards.
List of the companies for Internship for B.Tech in CSE in Bhubaneswar:-

1. ABLab Solutions, Sneha Palace, Plot no.60, Lane 1, Laxmi Vihar,, near Sainik School ,Infront of Hindustan Wheels, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 657 3832

2. Projectronics, Plot No. 321, Near Amway Building, Niladri Vihar Road, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 097764 14425

3. Techno Electronics, 149/2603, Dr. Ambedkar Vihar, Behind Bus Stand, Odisha
Baramunda, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha

4. Zenx, Lane-4, plot no: 1140/2401,aerodrome area, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 077880 00245
1st May 2015, 03:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year candidate in Bhubaneswar?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Bhubaneshwar

1. Ajatus Software, 224 & 225, OCAC Towers,, Acharyavihar, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 0674 641 0276

2. SWASH Convergence Technologies Limited, Swash House II, Plot No.B-15, 2nd Floor, Sahidnagar, Bhuabneswar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 711 2300

3. Mindfire Solutions, IDCO Tower 2000, Mancheswar Industrial Estate, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751010, Phone: 0674 325 0766

4. Trends On Technology (India) Pvt. Ltd, N1,IRC village,nayapalli, Jayadev Vihar
Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 604 2555

5. ClaretaLabs, 239 District Center, Chandra Sekharpur, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 0674 651 1652
1st May 2015, 09:40 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

List of Companies offering Internship for CSE students in Bhubaneswar:

1. ABlab Solutions
http://www.ablab.in

2. Projectronics
http://www.projectroics.in

3. Wipro
http://www.wipro.com

4. Webtek Services
http://www.webtek.in
8th May 2015, 07:20 PM
Parshantsingla

Hey dear.

There are lot of companies for training purpose because they take fees. So its quite easy to get easily training. I am providing you link you can click on it and visit and select the best company for yourself and also nearer to you.

bhubaneswar.click.in › Services › Computer & webdesign

Thank You.
13th May 2015, 01:25 AM
mayank thapar

List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) in Bhubaneswar are as below :-

#. Trends On Technology (India) Pvt. Ltd,
N1,IRC village,nayapalli, Jayadev Vihar
Bhubaneshwar.

#. SWASH Convergence Technologies Limited,
Swash House II, Plot No.B-15, 2nd Floor, Sahidnagar, Bhuabneswar

#. ClaretaLabs,
239 District Center, Chandra Sekharpur,
Bhubaneshwar,
25th February 2019, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello Friends, I would like to know about the companies offer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) students after 2nd year in Bhubaneswar? Kindly tell me about the companies which offer internships?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?