19th February 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Summer Internship with stipend for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Maharashtra?

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a Student of B.Tech 3rd year in department of Computer Science Engineering. I Would like to do Summer Internship. So Could you Please give me the information about which are the companies offering summer internship for CSE with stipend in Maharashtra? how can i apply to these companies for the internship?

Please give me reply as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  3. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  5. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  6. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  7. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  8. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  11. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to do summer internship? I am a 3rd year B.Tech IIT Bombay student
  13. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  14. Electronics companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech 3rd year student in Jaipur?
  15. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student -- [New]
  17. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  18. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad
20th February 2015, 09:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Internship with stipend for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam

I am a Student of B.Tech 3rd year in department of Computer Science Engineering. I Would like to do Summer Internship. So Could you Please give me the information about which are the companies offering summer internship for CSE with stipend in Maharashtra? how can i apply to these companies for the internship?

List of the companies for summer internship in Maharashtra for B.Tech (CSE):-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
22nd May 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Internship with stipend for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Maharashtra?

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a Student of B.Tech 3rd year in department of Electronics and Communication Engineering. I Would like to do Summer Internship. So Could you Please give me the information about which are the companies offering summer internship(in the month of july) for ECE with stipend in Bangalore,PUne? how can i apply to these companies for the internship?

plss mail me the same at- [email protected]
2nd June 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Summer Internship with stipend for B.Tech(CSE/EC/ME/EX) 3rd year student in MP/DELHI/NCR(GGN FARIDABAD NOIDA)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?