9th May 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission and training from KGMU? Fee structure for the same?

Hello sir. I am a msc. Biotech. Student and i want to complete my summer training from kgmu.. I want to know the procedure for admission for training and the fee structure..

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure, procedure, training for ICWAI?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  3. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  4. Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course?
  5. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  6. Procedure to apply, fee structure and lodging facility in Koradi Power Plant for Winter Training?
  7. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  8. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  9. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  11. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
  12. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  13. What is the procedure to do training in HCl?
  14. Training procedure and fee for one month training?
  15. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  17. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  18. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
2nd June 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission and training from KGMU? Fee structure for the same?

Hello Sir,
I am a student pursuing B.Tech Biotechnology and further wish to do My summer Training of 2nd yr from KGMU.Kindly provide me with details regarding the procedure and fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?