10th October 2011, 09:38 PM
avantika bilandi

List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?

hello sir,

i am a student of MCA.I want to do training in dotnet for 6th sem with project.please tell me the companies that provides unpaid training to me in jaipur.

Related Questions:
  1. List companies offering 6th semester project training to MCA students? -- [New]
  2. List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students
  3. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student in Surat
  4. How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student
  5. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Chandigarh and Gurgaon?
  6. List of companies providing internships for MCA students?
  7. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
  8. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of all IT companies for training of MCA 6th semester in Baroda
  10. Companies providing internship for MCA 6th semester students?
  11. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  12. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  13. Which Companies I can prefer for doing Project being a candidate pursing 6th semester of MCA course?
  14. Companies offering training in Jaipur for B.Tech CS?
  15. List of software companies along with their web address providing project for MCA(6th semester) students?
  16. Names of the companies where I can do project while in MCA 6th semester?
  17. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  18. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
25th May 2012, 05:46 PM
devi.lakshmi

Default Re: List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?

best training centers in jaipur for dot net are
1.Core Infocom Pvt. Ltd
2.app sys software services
3.Times multimedia academy
4.V.B.S purvanchel university
5.Jai narani university in jodhpur.
25th May 2012, 05:47 PM
devi.lakshmi

Default Re: List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?

best training centers in jaipur for dot net are
1.Core Infocom Pvt. Ltd
2.app sys software services
3.Times multimedia academy
4.V.B.S purvanchel university
5.Jai narani university in jodhpur.
14th December 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for training in a company.

plz reply on [email protected]

or other one is [email protected]
1st January 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

provide best training company name which provided mca 6th sem training
4th January 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

list of companies in jaipur that may offer tarining to 6th sem. BCA student?
plz rply on [email protected]
25th December 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

how to get list of giving interenship companies at present.can you mail me its urgent.my mail is [email protected]
31st January 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i want the list of company's where i can do my 6th semester project work in klerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?