26th July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering 2 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) student in Pune? Procedure to apply?

Dear Friends,
My branch is IT in B.Tech. I want to do Winter Internship in Pune for 2 months. Please tell me companies which provide the same and complete procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer 5 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student in India
  2. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  3. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  4. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. List of companies offering internship during winter vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?
  7. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Material and Metallurgical Engineering) student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  11. List of Civil engineering companies offering winter internship?
  12. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  13. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  14. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  15. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Companies offering Winter Internship for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  17. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
29th July 2015, 12:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering 2 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) student in Pune? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
My branch is IT in B.Tech. I want to do Winter Internship in Pune for 2 months. Please tell me companies which provide the same and complete procedure to apply for it?
List of the companies for internship in Pune for IT student:-

1. Persistent System Private Limited, Shivaji Co operative Housing Society, Bhageerath, Gokhalenagar, Pune, Maharashtra Phone: 020 2530 4500

2. Modular Infotech Private Limited, 26, Electronic Co-Op Estate,, Pune-Satara Road
Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2422 6614

3. Cybage Software Private Limited, 25/A1, West Avenue, Kalyani Nagar, Opp to Nagarwala School, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 098600 04469

4. Axis Software Private Limited, 1215/2/13, Off Apte Road, K P Kulkarni Marg, Pune, 411004, Phone: 020 2553 7503

5. Peaksoft technologies pvt. ltd. 403, Laxmi Chambers, Tilak Rd, Limayewadi, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 096570 80323

6. Dkash Technology Pvt. Ltd. Synagogue St, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?