23rd October 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?

Sir,
I am a 3rd yr student in BTECH mechanical engg. fram NIT Surathkal.....
could you give me a list of the companies which provide
industrial training program for mech students in winter....
.also the procedure to apply for training in such companies....

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student? -- [New]
  3. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  4. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  5. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Which are the winter training companies for 2nd year EIE?
  9. Best winter training institutes or companies in Noida, UP?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  11. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  12. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  13. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  14. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  15. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  16. Institutes and companies where I can do winter training?
  17. Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?
  18. How may I do an in-service training as a chemical engineering student? List of companies in South Africa offering this training?
29th October 2014, 04:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?

You have to contact the HR department of the respective company, to get admission into any internship program. You have to forward your CV to the HR Manager and if there is place for interns, then surely you will get an opportunity to get enrolled.

You can apply for internship in following companies for your mechanical engineering internship.

1. Lodhi Mechanical Industries, D- 65, Sector- 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 093125 08592

2. GTI Mechanical Industries, Jagdish Nagar, Block J, Patel Nagar 1, Patel Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 098715 95397, Website: http://www.gtimechanicalindustries.com

3. CPWD Training Institute, New Delhi Railway Station and 32 Km. from Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi, Website: http://cpwd.gov.in
16th February 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?

I am in B-tech Mechanical 5th. semister in Academy Of Technology at Hoogly. I want to Summer/Winter training in SAIL/IOCL/ONGC , what is the procedure to get this training and where I contact for this details. My e-mail I'd = [email protected]
In
23rd December 2017, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I am in b.tech mechanical in 8th semester Matu Ram Institute Of Engg. & Mgmt. at Rohtak. I want winter training in Maruti. What is the procedure to get this training and where i contact for details.My e-mail I'[email protected]
22nd November 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have just finished my 3rd semester and i want to do winter internship so as to gain some experience .so are there any companies where i can apply for winter internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?