7th March 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Communication & Networking Internship to B.Tech(ECE) students in Chennai

Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech final year with Electronics and Communication Engineering stream. I want to do an internship in the areas of Communication and Networking in the reputed organizations at Chennai. So I request you to kindly forward me the list of companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  2. Internship for M.E students in Chennai in Software or Networking domain?
  3. List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai?
  4. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 2nd year student in Chennai -- [New]
  5. List of companies offering Internship related to Networking/Telecom to E&TC final year student in Delhi?
  6. IT companies offering Internship to MCA students in Chennai?
  7. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  8. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering internship options at Hubli?
  10. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  11. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  12. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  13. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  14. List of companies in Chennai offering one month internship in Corporate Secretary for B.Com student
  15. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  16. Communication companies offering Internship with stipend to MTech Digital Electronics & Communication final year student in Bangalore?
  17. Which Companies in Chennai provide Internship in Networking?
  18. Companies offering internship for first year bcom students in chennai?
17th April 2018, 10:31 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: List of companies offering Communication & Networking Internship to B.Tech(ECE) students in Chennai

Here is the list of some private and public sector companies offering internship to ECE students.

Some of the top private sector companies are:

Tata tele services (Telecommunications)

Vodafone (Telecommunications & Networking)

Samsung (Analog and Digital Communications

Intel (Analog & Digital Electronics)

Dell India (Networking)

Reliance (Communications)

LG Electronics (Analog & Digital Electronics)

Wipro (Wireless Networking)

Cisco Networking (Computer Networks)

Infotech (Analog & Digital Electronics

Redpine (Signal Processing)

General Electric (Electronics & Communication)

Texas Instruments (Analog & Digital Electronics)

Some of the public sector companies are:

Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)

National Aluminium Company Ltd. (NALCO)

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)

National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd (NTPC)

Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID)

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?