25th February 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Electrical Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Hyderabad?

Hello,
I am Krishna Agarwal pursuing B.Tech 3rd in Nalla Narsimha Reddy Engineering College as of now I have 76% aggregate. I want to do internship with a reputed company related to Electrical department anywhere in Hyderabad. Please can you help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  4. Which companies are offering 1 month internship in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  7. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  8. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.E. 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  10. Am I eligible to do Internship being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Hyderabad?
  11. List of companies offering summer internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  12. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  13. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  14. List of Electrical companies offering Internship to EEE graduate in Hyderabad?
  15. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  17. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  18. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
1st March 2016, 11:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Electrical Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Krishna Agarwal pursuing B.Tech 3rd in Nalla Narsimha Reddy Engineering College as of now I have 76% aggregate. I want to do internship with a reputed company related to Electrical department anywhere in Hyderabad. Please can you help me out.
List of companies offering Electrical Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Hyderabad:-

1. Agarwal Mohan Electric Store, 21-2-236, Char Kaman, Near Shiv Shankar Temple, Ghansi Bazaar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500002, Phone: 040 24561921

2. Ujwal Electrical, 13-4-213/8a, Near Andhra Bank, Jiyaguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001, Phone: 093955 98710

3. A H Electricals, 10-5-39/3, Masab Tank, B/S Srichakra Apartments, Banjara Hills Road, Ahmed Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028, Phone: 040 32932287

4. Usha Electricals, Shop No 15-4-67/4, Old Bus Depot Road, Gowliguda Chaman, Hyderabad, Telangana 500012, Phone: 040 24655401

5. Indian Electricals And Instruments, H No 20-4-132, Asra Hospital, Shah Ali Banda Road, Shah - Ali - Banda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500065, Phone: 040 24524644
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?