25th February 2016, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

List of Telecom companies offering Internship to graduates in Nigeria?

Hello Sir,
Can you please tell me which are the subcontractor/telecom companies offers internship for Telecom graduates in Nigeria? Please help me to know about the companies. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in Telecom Subcontractor sector for Electrical and Electronics Engineering graduate in Lagos, Nigeria?
  2. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  3. List of telecom companies in Pakistan to do summer internship?
  4. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  5. Telecom companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  6. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  7. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
  8. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for internship in telecom companies in Pakistan?
  10. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Telecom companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  12. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  13. Companies offering Internship related to Telecom for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  14. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  15. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  16. List of Delhi based companies offering internship program to engineering graduates?
  17. Need list of companies offering free internship in Jaipur?
  18. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
1st March 2016, 12:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Telecom companies offering Internship to graduates in Nigeria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Can you please tell me which are the subcontractor/telecom companies offers internship for Telecom graduates in Nigeria? Please help me to know about the companies. Thank you in advance.
List of Telecom companies offering Internship to graduates in Nigeria:-

1. Coral Telecom Limited, 48, Keb Building 2nd Floor, Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir Rd, Cambridge Layout, Someshvarapura Layout, Jogupalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2554 5755

2. Anveshan Telecom Pvt Ltd, Domlur 2nd Stage, First Floor, #1, 2nd 'D' Cross, 3rd Main
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 097422 25601

3. Mack Telecom Services Pvt. Ltd., Cantonment Railway Quaters, Shivaji Nagar
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4047 5888

4. Precision Telecom Products, B17, ITI Ancillary Industrial Estate, Mahadevapura
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2851 0197
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?