25th February 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

List of Electrical companies offering Internship to EEE graduate in Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.Tech(EEE). Can I have list of Electrical companies in Hyderabad which are offering Internship? Kindly tell me about the companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  2. List of the electrical companies in Hyderabad offering internship? I have completed B.Tech EEE
  3. List of companies offering Internship for EEE student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of Electrical companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(EEE) graduate in Hyderabad
  5. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Hyderabad for B.Tech graduate?
  6. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  7. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students?
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  9. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  10. List of companies offering internship around Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  11. List of companies offering Electrical Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  12. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  13. List of companies offering internship for EEE students in Hyderabad during the month of May and June? How to approach these companies?
  14. List of companies which offers Internship in Hyderabad for B.Tech graduate?
  15. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  16. List of Companies offering Internships for the candidates of EEE course?
  17. List of Electrical Companies in Hyderabad with their contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
1st March 2016, 11:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Electrical companies offering Internship to EEE graduate in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.Tech(EEE). Can I have list of Electrical companies in Hyderabad which are offering Internship? Kindly tell me about the companies.
List of the electrical companies offering internship for B.Tech(EEE) in Hyderabad:-

1. Agarwal Mohan Electric Store, 21-2-236, Char Kaman, Near Shiv Shankar Temple, Ghansi Bazaar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500002, Phone: 040 24561921

2. Ujwal Electrical, 13-4-213/8a, Near Andhra Bank, Jiyaguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001, Phone: 093955 98710

3. A H Electricals, 10-5-39/3, Masab Tank, B/S Srichakra Apartments, Banjara Hills Road, Ahmed Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028, Phone: 040 32932287

4. Usha Electricals, Shop No 15-4-67/4, Old Bus Depot Road, Gowliguda Chaman, Hyderabad, Telangana 500012, Phone: 040 24655401

5. Indian Electricals And Instruments, H No 20-4-132, Asra Hospital, Shah Ali Banda Road, Shah - Ali - Banda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500065, Phone: 040 24524644
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?