29th February 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering HR and Finance Internship in Mumbai?

Hello,
Can you let me know about the companies offering Internship program for HR and Finance in Mumbai? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internship program in Finance department for B.Com students?
  2. List companies providing internship in finance stream?
  3. Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  5. Companies offering internship in Mumbai for BE Instrumentation Engineer?
  6. List of finance companies offering MBA internship in Chennai?
  7. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the best companies offering internship as well as HR placements in Mumbai?
  9. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  10. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  11. List of companies offering Internship programme through employee reference in Hyderabad for MBA(Finance) student?
  12. List of companies offering Project Internship to MBA(Finance) student in Vijaywada?
  13. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  16. List of companies in Bangalore offering 1 month Internship in Finance & Marketing?
  17. List of companies offering paid Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Mumbai?
  18. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
21st March 2016, 08:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering HR and Finance Internship in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you let me know about the companies offering Internship program for HR and Finance in Mumbai? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
List of companies offering HR and Finance Internship in Mumbai:-

1. Morpheus Human Consulting, Level 4 / A Wing / Dynasty Business Park, Andheri - Kurla Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 4064 9800

2. HR Reflections, Office No. 37, First Floor Evershine Mall, Near Chincholi Bunder Malad(West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 091670 75767

3. FuturGenz, Vaishali Nagar, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 097692 79727

4. Futurz HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd, 8th Floor, Office No : 826, IJMIMA Towers – Raheja Metroplex,, Behind Goregaon sports club, Link Road, Mindspace, Malad West
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 6719 2300

5. Sharp Point HR Consulting, 113, Hari Om Plaza, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Sukarwadi, Borivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 02893 244 851
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?