3rd July 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Implant Training to BTech Civil 3rd year student in Odisha?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for an Implant Training anywhere in Odisha. I am studying BTech with Civil Engineering. I am a 3rd year student and want to apply for such training. Please help me to know about the companies. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Implant Training to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Erode
  2. List of the companies offering implant training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year students?
  3. List of companies offering implant training this month for B.E Civil Engineering students?
  4. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  6. Companies offering Implant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies offering Implant Training to M.E. 1st year student in Kanyakumari?
  8. Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Mechanical final year student in Chennai?
  9. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Odisha? -- [New]
  10. List of companies in Kerala offering training for Civil engineering students? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Odisha?
  12. List of Companies offering Implant Training for the candidates of CSE stream?
  13. Industries offering Implant Training to Mechanical 3rd year student?
  14. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  15. List of companies providing training for civil engineering students?
  16. Companies offering Paid Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd year student in Odisha?
  17. Construction companies in Bangalore providing Implant training for BE Civil student
  18. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
6th July 2018, 05:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Implant Training to BTech Civil 3rd year student in Odisha?

You can contact following companies in Odisha:

- PS Construction Turanga, Prasanti, Angul - Orissa

- Apace Construction Bhaskarganj, PO

- Bharat Construction Company Angul, Dhenkanal

- Krishna Power Construction Ananda Nagar, Hakimpara, Angul, Phone: 06764 236707

- Aparajita Construction Angul, Dhenkanal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?