19th November 2021, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Biomedical Engineering final semester student in Uttar Pradesh?

Dear Sir, I am studying in BTech with Biomedical Engineering. I am in my final semester and I want to do an Internship now. So, can you please let me know about the companies anywhere in Uttar Pradesh where Internship is available for me? Please let me know asap.

22nd November 2021, 02:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Biomedical Engineering final semester student in Uttar Pradesh?

Some recent employers of biomedical engineering majors are:_

Baxter Health care
De Puy
Epic Systems Corporation
Mortara Instruments
Medtronic Inc

NASA also hire biomedical engineers , they are tasked with the job of coming up with more advanced life support machines to help astronauts to breathe for longer in space.

The opportunities in this field in both research and job wise are endless.

There are companies like
Philips
GE
Siemens
Allengers etc
Who are in need of young talented engineers in this field.
If you feel interested, you can prepare for GATE.
More than 75% of biomedical jobs are occupied by electronic engineer just because talented biomedical engineers switch their field after graduation.
22nd November 2021, 06:27 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Biomedical Engineering final semester student in Uttar Pradesh?

List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Biomedical Engineering final semester student in Uttar Pradesh?

Baxter Health Care.
Boston Scientific Corp. – Scimed.
De Puy.
Epic Systems Corporation.
GE Healthcare.
Medtronic Inc.
23rd November 2021, 08:42 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Baxter Health Care.
Boston Scientific Corp. – Scimed.
De Puy.
Epic Systems Corporation.
GE Healthcare.
Medtronic Inc.
Mortara Instruments.
Siemens Medical Systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?