25th July 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Mechanical Engineer in Punjab?

Hello friends, I need to get internship in any reputed companies, I have completed Diploma in Mecxhanical Engineering. I would like to know any company in Punjab region for internship. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Civil Engineer in Punjab
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Delhi, Punjab and Haryana?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for an Internship being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Odisha?
  4. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Electrical student in Punjab
  5. List of companies offering internship in Visakhapatnam for Diploma in Mechanical engineering holder?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Punjab
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Civil Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Pune?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Kolkata?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Chemical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Delhi? -- [New]
  10. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Chemical Engineer in Delhi
  11. List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Rubber Technology) student in Punjab?
  12. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  13. List of companies offering an Internship to BSc(Textile Design) student in Punjab
  14. List of companies in Gujarat offering internship programme for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies offering Internship to MBA(Logistics Management) student in Punjab?
  16. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA(H) 3rd semester student in Punjab
  17. List of companies offering Internship to Mechanical 6th semester student in Durg Bhilai?
  18. Companies offering 4 weeks Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Punjab?
30th July 2018, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Mechanical Engineer in Punjab?

You can contact following companies in Punjab:

- Perfect Mechanical Industries, East Mohan Nagar, Amritsar, Phone: 0183 2580057

- Sond Mechanical Industries, Shimlapuri, Ludhiana

- The Central Electric Mechanical Industries, Vishvakarma Puri, Ludhiana, Phone: 0161 2536884

- Basant Industries, Basant Road, Ludhiana, Phone: 0161 2534573

- New-Tex Mechanical Industries, Ganesh Nagar, Ludhiana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?