24th July 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to MBA(H) 3rd semester student in Punjab

Hello friends, I am in my 3rd semester now studying in MBA(H). I want to apply for an Internship anywhere in Punjab. So, can I know about the companies in Punjab where I can apply for an Internship. Please tell me about the companies asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 3rd semester student in Punjab
  2. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA-HR 3rd semester student in Ahmedabad?
  3. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Civil 3rd semester student in Kerala?
  5. List of companies providing internship(full semester) to a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to MCA 3rd semester student in Bangalore?
  7. List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Production Engineering 6th semester student in Punjab?
  8. List of companies offering an Internship to BBA(H) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru
  9. List of companies offering an Internship to MCA(H) 3rd semester student in Chennai
  10. List of companies offering 45 days Internship to CSE 3rd semester student in Tamil Nadu
  11. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  12. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA(Entrepreneurship) 3rd semester student in Delhi?
  13. List of Banks offering an Internship to MBA-Finance 2nd semester student in Delhi
  14. List of companies offering an Internship to BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  15. List of companies offering Summer Internship to MSc(Analytical Chemistry) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of Banks offering an Internship to MCom(Accounting and Auditing) 3rd semester student in Kolkata -- [New]
  18. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
3rd August 2018, 05:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to MBA(H) 3rd semester student in Punjab

You can contact following companies in Punjab:

- Trehan International, BMC Chowk, Jalandhar, Phone: 0181 2226899

- Joginder Kaur & Associates, Jalalabad, Ferozpur, Phone: 098150 00070

- Har Associates, DR BR Ambedkar Marg, Jalandhar

- K K World Placement Company, Main Dugri Road, Ludhiana

- Gupta Rajnish & Associates, Model Town, Ludhiana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?