29th August 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?

Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?

Good Evening sir,
I am Subramanian Ramesh Kumar pursuing B.Tech III year in Electronic and Communication Engineering in National Institute of Technology , Warangal, india. Can you please tell what are the companies that are hiring the students in dubai?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  2. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  3. List of 10 internships providing companies in Tamilnadu?
  4. Which companies hires ECE students in Dubai?
  5. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  7. Companies providing internships for electrical and electronics engineering passed out students
  8. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
  9. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  10. Internships for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?
  12. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  13. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  14. Top private companies of the world which hires Electronics and communication engineers
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  16. List of companies offering internships with stipend in Hyderabad for Metallurgy and Materials engineering students?
  17. Where to do winter internship in ECE associated institutes in visakhapatnam?
  18. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
29th August 2015, 08:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?

List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internship

Mindspeed

www.mindspeed.com

DCD

www.DCD.ae

Whizel technologies

www.whiztec.com
29th August 2015, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Dubai

1. Al Falak Engineering & Contracting Company, Al Ittihad Road, Dubai
Phone: +971 (4) 299-4625

2. Burns & Mcdonnell Engineering Company Inc, Al Quds Street, Dubai
Phone: +971 (4) 204-5337

3. Engineering Maintenance Co, Salahuddin Road, Dubai, Phone: +971 (4) 271-3130

4. High Art Engineering Consultancy, Dubai, Phone: +971 (4) 297-7293

5. Ssangyong Engineering & Construction Company Limited, Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road (Bank Street), Dubai, Phone: +971 (4) 359-1931
16th December 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir. I am vaishali thakur graduate bachelor engineering in electronic and communication in rgpv Bhopal,India.can you please tell me what are the companies that are hiring the interview in fresher candidate in dubai
9th August 2017, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir. I am Ashna V A graduate Bachelor Engineering in Electronic and Communication from Calicut University,India.can you please tell me what are the companies that are hiring the interview in fresher candidate in dubai.
3rd January 2020, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir. I'm Anam mujawar studying Bachelor Engineering in Electronic and communication from Visvesvaraya Technological University, India Can please give information about internship I want to do my internship in Dubai...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?