27th March 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship related to Networking/Telecom to E&TC final year student in Delhi?

Respected Sir,
I am doing project work in Networking. I am studying B.Tech in E&TC final year. I am searching for a good company for doing an Internship in the field of Networking or Telecom anywhere in Delhi. So, can you provide me the name of some good companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Telecom companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  2. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum students in Delhi?
  3. List of top companies in Delhi which provides internship for final year students
  4. List of companies offering Internship related to Software for B.E. 3rd year student in Karnataka?
  5. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  6. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  7. List of IT companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Bangalore?
  8. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  10. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  11. List of companies which can provide internship based on VLSI field?
  12. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of IT companies which offers internship program in Delhi region?
  14. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  15. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  16. List of companies offering internship to students pursuing B.Tech final year IT branch?
  17. List of companies offering Internship to EEE final year student in Trivandrum? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student
29th March 2016, 10:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship related to Networking/Telecom to E&TC final year student in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am doing project work in Networking. I am studying B.Tech in E&TC final year. I am searching for a good company for doing an Internship in the field of Networking or Telecom anywhere in Delhi. So, can you provide me the name of some good companies?
List of companies offering Internship related to Networking/Telecom to E&TC final year student in Delhi:-

1. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098915 03739

2. Phoenix, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

3. i3indya Technologies, 5 Google reviews · Google+ page, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 095606 05666

4. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

5. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?