27th March 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?

Dear Sir,
I am doing B.E. in ECE, pursuing 2nd year. I have to do an Internship now. So, kindly suggest me about the field in which I do internship. And I want to do in that company which can hire me right after Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  2. In which field I can do Internship if studying M.E.(Computer & Communication Engineering) 2nd year? Companies offering job after completing Internship there?
  3. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  4. List of electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2rd year student in Vijayawada?
  5. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  6. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  7. Which companies are offering winter internship in Petroleum field?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 2nd year candidate in Chennai? Procedure to join?
  9. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  10. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  11. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies offering paid Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Mumbai?
  14. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  15. List companies offering VLSI Internship to M.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. Companies and procedure for internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  17. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  18. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
29th March 2016, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am doing B.E. in ECE, pursuing 2nd year. I have to do an Internship now. So, kindly suggest me about the field in which I do internship. And I want to do in that company which can hire me right after Internship?
You can do an internship in VLSI subject.

List of the companies for internship in VLSI:-

1. RV-VLSI Design Center, CA-70,36th cross Road, 26th main Road,4th T Block,Jayanagar
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4078 8574

2. Indian Institute of VLSI Design & Training, 296, Koramangala 1 Block, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4130 6874

3. Maven Silicon, Best VLSI Training Institute, Bangalore, 2nd Cross Road, Omkar Nagar, Arakere, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4130 5692

4. VLSIGURU VLSI Training Institute, 154, 2nd Main Road, Munishwara Layout, Kodichikkana Halli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 099861 94191

5. VLSI Training Center, Verifxn Pvt Ltd., 983, Service Road, Bank Avenue Colony, Hormavu, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 08762
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?