23rd April 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

List of IT companies which offers internship program in Delhi region?

I am a student of b.tech (cse) final year looking for internship program in "it" sector in Delhi region. Can you give the list of "it" companies offers internship program for my stream in Delhi region?It's urgent

Related Questions:
  1. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR region specially in Noida Region?
  2. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  3. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  4. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  5. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job is good or internship for B.Tech Civil fresher? Companies who offers internship?
  7. List of companies in Delhi where I can do internship with low fee during 6th semester IT?
  8. List of companies offering summer internship program in Bhubaneshwar for a period of 1-2 months? I'm a student of Delhi university
  9. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
  10. Institutes and companies in Noida and Delhi providing internship program? Contact information along with the fee structure and other requirements?
  11. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  12. Is there any Java based IT company providing internship program in Pune? List of companies which provide the same?
  13. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  15. Where can I do internship in 2D flash after BSc Animation? List of the companies for internship in Delhi or Noida?
  16. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  18. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
26th June 2015, 10:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies which offers internship program in Delhi region?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of b.tech (cse) final year looking for internship program in "it" sector in Delhi region. Can you give the list of "it" companies offers internship program for my stream in Delhi region?It's urgent
List of the IT companies for internship training for CS student in Delhi:-

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 05669
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?