27th April 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering internships in Bangalore for M.Tech Digital Electronics candidates?

Hi,

I am Rakshith k. doing my m tec in digital electronics in NITTE, Mangalore. Please tell me which all the companies in Bangalore offer internship for my subject. It will be really good if I can get the internship in the field which am studying in as it will be easier for me to do and adds up to my resume. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  2. Companies offering internship for M.Tech(Digital Electronics) in Banglore?
  3. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  4. List of the companies offering internship in Bangalore?
  5. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  6. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
  7. In which companies can I pursue internship in Bangalore?
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student in Bangalore?
  9. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies which offer Internship for M.Sc(Electronics) student in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  12. List of Companies offering Internships for the candidates of 3rd year in CSE course?
  13. How to get internships in any Core companies of Bangalore?
  14. List of companies in Bangalore for summer training in Digital Signal Processing?
  15. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  16. List of Companies offering Internships for the candidates of EEE course?
  17. Any 1 month internships in Bangalore for B.Tech 3 years Electrical and Electronics students?
  18. List of 10 internships providing companies in Tamilnadu?
27th April 2015, 06:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering internships in Bangalore for M.Tech Digital Electronics candidates?

List of the companies for internship in Bangalore for M.Tech in Digital Electronics:-

1. Mechatronics, 64 and 65, 3rd Phase,, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2839 4335

2. Bangalore Mechatronics Pvt Ltd, 23, Vasanth Vilas, M K Temple Street, Basavanagudi, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2297 3020

3. Lenze Mechatronics Private Limited, 976, Ihts, Ist Phase, R R Nagar, R R Nagar Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2860 3652
28th April 2015, 12:53 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering internships in Bangalore for M.Tech Digital Electronics candidates?

There are so many companies in Bangalore that provide training to the M. Tech students of the electronics stream. Some of them are listed as below-

-C&B Electronics Private Limited

- Micro Embedded Solutions

- Digidon Labs India Private Limited

- CSR india private limited.

Some of them provide training free of cost while some others charge for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?