14th March 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering internships with a pay package for a B.Tech CE candidate

I am a B.Tech CE 3rd year student. May I know the possibility of doing internship in trivandrum? Which all companies here offer internships and the pay package?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  3. List of companies offering summer internships in Hyderabad?
  4. How can I apply for an internship program in any of the MNC company? I've 89% in 10th, 81% in PU and 74% aggregate in B.E(telecommunication)
  5. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  6. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  7. List of companies offering internships for first year CSE students?
  8. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  9. List of Companies offering Internships for the candidates of 3rd year in CSE course?
  10. Is it necessary to pay for Internship? Are there any free internships as well?
  11. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  12. How can I get an internship opportunity in ECE Core company?
  13. List of the companies offering summer internships or training programme for BBA students in Kolkata
  14. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  15. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  16. List of the companies offering internship in Bangalore?
  17. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  18. List of companies offering internships with stipend in Hyderabad for Metallurgy and Materials engineering students?
17th March 2017, 08:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering internships with a pay package for a B.Tech CE candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Tech CE 3rd year student. May I know the possibility of doing internship in trivandrum? Which all companies here offer internships and the pay package?
List of companies offering internships with a pay package for a B.Tech CE candidate:-

1. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, TC3/2-30, Pattom Road, Opposite Josco Jewellers, Pattom, Trivandrum, Kerala 695004, Phone: 0471 2555184

2. Orchid, Kanyakumari Highway, Kaniyapuram, Kazhakkottam, Trivandrum, Kerala 695301
Phone: 090483 20380

3. Sara Pharmaceuticals, Sara Agencies Building, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695001
Phone: 0471 2477791
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?