14th March 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship at top IT companies?

I am B.E. Student of 6th semester student (E&TC). I want to know that how can I apply for my 6 months internship in top IT companies like TCS, I am, Wipro, HCL etc. Please tell me the procedure as soon as possible for every IT companies.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for internship at top IT companies? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  3. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  4. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in top companies?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in top IT compnies?
  6. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  7. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  8. List of top companies to do internship while doing B.TEch 3rd year in IIT?
  9. How can I apply for internship in top level companies like Wipro, HCL, HP, Infosys etc.?
  10. List of top companies in which we can get internship after completion of B.Tech course?
  11. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  12. Application procedure of internship in top HR companies during MBA?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  15. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  17. How to get internship in top companies pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from electronics and communication stream?
  18. List of companies to apply for internship while doing final year EEE?
15th March 2017, 09:38 PM
Sam James

Default Re: How can I apply for internship at top IT companies?

For B.Tech. ECE students, internship can be applied in IT companies though it is not desirable. Search for the nearest IT park from your college location. From the IT park website itself one could get the list of IT companies working there. Filter according to your field of interest and the platform in which you want to do the internship. Apply in the company website.

Some companies do recruit students for internship such that the final year project can be done at that institute.
16th March 2017, 01:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship at top IT companies?

In order to apply for internship in top IT companies like TCS you should have good contacts over there who can refer your name for internship. Or you can directly get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college mentioning about the area of interest of your training. Now prepare a resume attach it with the letter and address it to HR department of the company. After selection of your resume you will be called to appear for an examination followed by personal interview which will decide your selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?