14th May 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Management Consulting Internship to MBA student in Northern India?

Hello Sir,
I am pursuing MBA and I want to do an Internship in the field of Management Consulting. So, please tell me what are the companies providing Internship in this field anywhere in Northern India?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering Internship programme in South India for MBA(HR) student?
  2. List of companies offering internship for MBA HR students?
  3. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Banks and Companies offering internship to MBA student
  5. List of FMCG companies offering Internship to MBA 4th semester student?
  6. Companies offering internship to MBA students in Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad?
  7. Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  10. Companies offering Internship to MBA(Disaster Management) candidate in Chennai?
  11. Companies offering 5 months Internship to MBA(Finance) 2nd semester student in India?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  15. List of companies offering 2 months Summer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in Chandigarh?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Companies offering Data Base Management System related internship?
  18. List of companies offering Internship programme through employee reference in Hyderabad for MBA(Finance) student?
17th May 2016, 01:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Management Consulting Internship to MBA student in Northern India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am pursuing MBA and I want to do an Internship in the field of Management Consulting. So, please tell me what are the companies providing Internship in this field anywhere in Northern India?
List of companies offering Management Consulting Internship to MBA student in Northern India:-

1. Bajaj Capital, Shop No. 4, F D Market, Near Madhuban Chowk, Dakshini Pitampura, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6464 0933

2. The Muthoot Group, 10, 1c, White House, Bhagwan Das Road, Bhagwan Das Road
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2338 6178

3. United India Insurance Co Limited, 1726/56, Naiwala, Karol Bagh, Naiwala
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2570 2139

4. V Serve Management Private Limited, 701, Rohit House, 3, Tolstoy Marg, Tolstoy Marg
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2335 1126
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?