29th December 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which provides pharmaceutical industrial training in Dehradun?

I am Rishabh bajpai from Lucknow I am the student of B.Pharmacy third year. I want to do pharmacy Industrial training in Dehradun in Pharma companies. The training that I want is not for my job, it is for only academic training that is compulsory for each student to qualify B.pharma degree. So which company in Dehradun provide such type of training coarse? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best pharmaceutical companies in Jaipur for industrial training in B.Pharmacy? Is DD Pharma Pvt. Ltd (Jaipur) provide training? -- [New]
  2. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  3. List of companies for one month industrial training in Bachelor of Pharmacy from Kanpur
  4. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  5. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  6. List of companies providing industrial training for B.Tech CSE students?
  7. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Industrial Chemistry student?
  8. List companies for industrial training to B.Pharma students in Noida?
  9. List of companies which provides industrial training in Jaipur
  10. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
  11. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which companies can I apply for industrial training while in 3rd year B.Tech EEE?
  13. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  14. List of the companies which provide 6 months industrial training?
  15. List companies in Gurgaon for doing Industrial Training being a Electronic and Communication graduate?
  16. List of companies which provide industrial training in Aurangabad or Pune
  17. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  18. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
1st January 2017, 07:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which provides pharmaceutical industrial training in Dehradun?

You can apply for training at following companies in Dehradun

1. A S Pharmaceuticals, Hardwar, Shastrijyoti Medical Store, Dehradun, Uttaranchal 248001, Phone: 094111 12258

2. Cee Cure Pharma, Plot NO-1, Sara Industrial Estate Rampur-Silakui, Dehradun, Uttaranchal 248001, Phone: 01360 564595

3. Sarvodaya Pharma, Ajabpur Kalan, National Highway 72, Near Tops Technologies Dehradun, Dehradun, Uttar Pradesh 248001, Phone: 094115 30257

4. Charu Pharma, 80, Sanjay Patel Dehraun, Dehradun, Uttaranchal 248001

5. Brij Pharma Sales, Race Course, National Highway 72, Near Brij Pharma Sales, Brij Business Center, Dehradun, Uttar Pradesh 248001, Phone: 098370 23663
8th January 2018, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which provides pharmaceutical industrial training in Dehradun?

I am 'Shyamsundar Devnath' from Vrindavan I am the student of B.Pharmacy third year. I want to do pharmacy Industrial training in New Delhi in Pharma companies. The training that I want is not for my job, it is for only academic training that is compulsory for each student to qualify B.pharma degree. So which company in New Delhi provide such type of training coarse? Please tell me.
19th April 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I am Harshal pawar from Jalgaon Maharashtra I am the student of B.Pharmacy third year. I want to do pharmacy Industrial training in pune in Pharma companies. The training that I want is not for my job, it is for only academic training that is compulsory for each student to qualify B.pharma degree. So which company in Pune provide such type of training coarse? Please tell me.
18th June 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of b.tech(biotech) 3rd year and want to get the training.. So please sir give me some idea
21st July 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir..I am a student of QA,QC via distance learning and I want to do a internship.. please help %uD83D%uDE4F
7th July 2021, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

If I couldn't do industrial training in 3rd year B.pharmcy due to Covid-19 could I get industrial training after B.pharmacy course?
20th January 2023, 10:22 PM
gauravchaurasia01

Sir I am 3rd year student in bachelor of pharmacy I want to do one month internship in your pharmaceutical company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?