27th December 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

List of companies for one month industrial training in Bachelor of Pharmacy from Kanpur

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Bachelor of Pharmacy course and want to do 1 month internship. Please provide me the list of companies for one month industrial training from Kanpur.

Related Questions:
  1. List companies for industrial training to B.Pharma students in Noida?
  2. List of companies in Chandigarh providing one month summer training in B.Pharmacy
  3. List of companies which provides pharmaceutical industrial training in Dehradun?
  4. List of industries and institutes to do Industrial training in Kanpur?
  5. Institutes in Kanpur or Lucknow for industrial training in IT?
  6. Companies offering industrial training in Hyderabad for 1 month? I have completed B.Pharmacy 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training?
  8. Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students?
  9. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  10. List of the companies which provide 6 months industrial training?
  11. List of the top companies along with their web address, offering industrial training?
  12. List of companies providing 3 month industrial training for M.Tech in Communication Engineering and 6 month project in Communication -- [New]
  13. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  14. List of companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Pharma 3rd year candidate?
  15. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy students in Kolkata?
  16. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  17. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  18. How can I do Industrial Training if completed 3rd year of B.Pharmacy?
28th December 2016, 09:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies for one month industrial training in Bachelor of Pharmacy from Kanpur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Bachelor of Pharmacy course and want to do 1 month internship. Please provide me the list of companies for one month industrial training from Kanpur.
List of companies for one month industrial training in Bachelor of Pharmacy from Kanpur:-

1. Sachdeva Pharmaceutical Company, 1520/8, Bhagirath Palace, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, Phone: 011 65305971

2. U P Drugs & Pharmaceutical Company Limited, B3/15 Krishna Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi

3. Allanthus Biotech & Research Institute, Kh 191, Rithala Village, Industrial Area, Delhi 110085, Phone: 011 27043315

4. Centre for Bioresources and Biotechnology, TERI University, Plot No. 10 Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070, Phone: 011 71800222

5. International Centre for Genetic Engineering and BIO Technology, Icgeb Campus, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110067, Phone: 011 26742962
28th December 2016, 07:28 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies for one month industrial training in Bachelor of Pharmacy from Kanpur

List of companies providing internship in pharmacy are as follows
>> Alkem laboratories , Kanpur
>> Joyce healthcare pvt.ltd , Kanpur
>> Milestone Group, Kanpur, Kanpur
>> Rama medical College/Hospital, Kanpur
>> Jooble Pharmacy, Kanpur
8th December 2018, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 3rd year student in bachelor of pharmacy I want to do one month internship in your pharmaceutical company in Kanpur contact us 7224010958
20th January 2023, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 3rd year student in bachelor of pharmacy I want to do one month internship in your pharmaceutical company in Kanpur contact us 9151612080
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?