20th January 2016, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

List of companies providing 5 or 7 days training to 3rd year B.Tech students?

Sir i am 3rd year student doing btech in ece. I want to know the list of companies that provides industrial training for 5-7 days to students like me. Please let me know ASAP.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  2. List of companies in Kerala that provide industrial training for 5 to 7 days
  3. List of Companies providing Training for the candidates of 3rd year BE in CSE?
  4. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
  5. List of IT companies which offer 15 days Internship for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  7. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  8. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  9. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies providing 15 days implant training in and around Madhya Pradesh for final year mechanical engineering students?
  11. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  12. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  13. List of companies providing training to B.Tech ECE students in Udaipur?
  14. Software Training project for 15-20 days in BHEL for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  15. List of well known companies providing summer training to B.Tech 3rd year students?
  16. Companies in UP providing summer training for B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  17. Which companies in Kerala is giving industrial training to B.Tech students?
  18. List of companies which offers 15 days training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore/Chennai?
20th January 2016, 11:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing 5 or 7 days training to 3rd year B.Tech students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am 3rd year student doing btech in ece. I want to know the list of companies that provides industrial training for 5-7 days to students like me. Please let me know ASAP.
List of companies providing 5 or 7 days training to 3rd year B.Tech students:-

1. C&B Electronics Private Limited, #144, 3rd Floor, KHB Colony, 60ft Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4110 4050

2. Micro Embedded Solutions, Gangamma Thimmaiah Chotari Kalyana Mantapa
1st Main Road, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 092428 38716

3. Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, 1st Main Road, Electronic City
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098458 76319

4. Methode Electronics India Private Limited, 100/1, Shop No.#163,#99/A, Rajdriva, 5th Block, 2nd Cross Road, Koramangala 5th Block, K.H.B. Colony, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4350 0799

5. V-Care Electronics, S No 500,MSR Nagar Road Extension, 5th Cross Road, MSR Nagar, M S Ramaiah Nagar, Mathikere, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2360 5588
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?