15th December 2014, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which offers 15 days training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore/Chennai?

hello
i m a btech electronics and communication student just completed second yr and am lookin for companies in bangalore or chennai for a training of 15 days .im finding it vry difficult to figure out the companies which actually allow training .pls help me by sending some details of the company ..name address email id anything that would be useful.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing 45 days training to 2nd year student?
  2. Companies offering 30 days Training programme for B.Tech(Information & Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Which companies offers 3 days or 1 week training to BE EEE student? How to apply?
  5. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
  6. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  7. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  8. List of Companies to apply for Inplant Training for a period of 5 days?
  9. Summer training for second year students?
  10. List of companies in Kerala that provide industrial training for 5 to 7 days
  11. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  12. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  14. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)
  15. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  16. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  17. List of Companies offering Training for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  18. Companies offering Training for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
16th December 2014, 11:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offers 15 days training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore/Chennai?

You can apply for training in following companies.

1. C&B Electronics Private Limited, #144, 3rd Floor, KHB Colony, 60ft Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4110 4050

2. Micro Embedded Solutions, Gangamma Thimmaiah Chotari Kalyana Mantapa
1st Main Road, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 092428 38716

3. Digidon India Labs (Head Office), 1st A Main Road, Stage II, Kengeri Satellite Town
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 097402 60066

4. Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, 1st Main Road, Electronic City
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098458 76319

5. Dubas Engineering Private Limited, 1a 347, 2nd Stage, 6th Cross, Btm Layout, Bilekahalli, Off Bannerghata Road, Bilekahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2668 3464
17th November 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which offers 15 days training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore/Chennai?

List of companies which offers 15 days training for B.E(ECE) 2nd year student in coimbatore?
5th September 2018, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am 2ndyear e&TC student.I have require 15days internship in Pune Maharashtra please send me the name of company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?