7th July 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?

Hello sir/Madam,

I'm studying final year MCA, I wanna IT companies list which are providing internship in Bangalore,Hyderabad. Please help me to get a internship at any IT company.? I just wanted to know the complete information which I have to follow as well.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students? -- [New]
  2. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  3. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  5. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  6. List of all the companies providing internships for MCA students?
  7. List of top IT companies offering Internship for MCA candidates in Pune?
  8. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
  9. Companies providing free internship for MCA final year students?
  10. List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program
  11. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  12. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  13. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  15. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?
  16. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  17. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
  18. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
8th July 2015, 01:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?

Below are mentioned the list of some of the companies offering Internship to MCA final year students;

> Wipro

> Infosys

> Enspiria Solutions

> Hindustan Computer Ltd.

> TCS

> Cognizant India Pvt Ltd.

> i-flex solutions Ltd.
8th July 2015, 01:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?

My suggestion to you is that you should complete your internship with full of your dedications.
I am saying this due to the fact that training is the only period during the education when one can learn practically.

So you should complete your training from a well reputed and well recognized company.

Here is a list of some best options for you :

** BSNL

** MTNL

** RELIANCE

** TATA TELESERVICES

** VODAFONE

** Bharti Airterl

** Reliance Communication

** BAirtel

** Aircel

You simply have to apply with the training application form. You have to submit your application form to the HR of the company or in the training section.

If they shortlist your name for the trainee then you can start your training with that company.
12th July 2015, 06:12 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Following are the companies that provides internship to MCA students:

Infotech
Wipro
Infosys
TCS
Vodafone
SAIL
NTPC
AT & T
Infotech
Reliance Energy
Ensipiria Solutions
Cognizant India Pvt Ltd
BAirtel

These are all one of the best IT companies, so enhance your basic skills according to their reputation level .

6th August 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I am kumaran pursuing my (mca-sct)final year in Jain university.
I am looking for internship but i am not able to find any IT companies.
That provide internship for final year student.
Can any one please tell me which are the companies are providing internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?