6th December 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing internship for mechanical engineering students

Myself Rushikesh 2nd mechanical Engineering students can I please get the details of companies providing internship for mechanical students? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on this soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of mechanical based companies in Karnataka which provides internship for M.Tech candidates?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  3. List of companies providing internship for Electronics and Communication engineering students
  4. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  5. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR -- [New]
  6. List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students?
  7. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  8. List of companies and institutions providing internship for Bio Medical Engineering students in Chennai?
  9. List of companies providing internship related to Mechanical engineering?
  10. Which companies provide internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  11. List of companies providing summer internship in India for Civil Engineering students?
  12. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  13. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  14. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies in Bengaluru which provide internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  16. List of all the companies providing internships for MCA students?
  17. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  18. What are the companies providing 1 month internship for mechanical third year engineering students?
7th December 2016, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing internship for mechanical engineering students

You can apply for internship at following companies

1. Sri Hyderabad Engineering Company, Shop No 30, Ground Floor, Unity House, Opposite Boys High School, Abids, Hyderabad

2. Apartments Engineering Company, 36, II Floor, Unity House, Opp.Taj Mahal Hotel, Abids Road, Hyderabad Phone: 098490 35605

3. Reddy Engineering Company, 4-1/8-1, Tilak Road, Hyderabad Phone: 098490 27377

4. Uday Engineering Company, Tilak Road, Boggulakunta, Hyderabad Ph: 040 24753378

5. Arvind Engineering Co, 29, 30, 1 Floor Unity House, Abids Road, Hyderabad Ph: 040 23201490
7th December 2016, 10:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing internship for mechanical engineering students

As you are a mechanical engineering student of 2nd year, so you are eligible to apply for internship in different companies. In order to help you with the proper knowledge I have listed some of the companies which offers internship to mechanical engineer students:

> BHEL.

> SAIL.

> BEL.

> BSNL.

> NTPC.

> Jindal Steel.

> Hindustan Motors.

> L&T.

> IOCL.

> ISRO.

> Hyundai Motors.

> Ashok Leyland.

> Jindal Steel.

> Bhusan Power Steel.

> ONGC etc.
9th December 2016, 11:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Myself Rushikesh 2nd mechanical Engineering students can I please get the details of companies providing internship for mechanical students? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on this soon as possible. Thanks!
List of companies providing internship for mechanical engineering students:-

1. Rajesh Engineering Works, 9-270/1, R.G Nagar, IE Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2307 9801

2. RamTech Manufacturing Industries, St-7, H.No - 3-6-497/303, Himayatnagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 098661 46791

3. Allen Reinforced Plastics Private Limited, 6-3-856/A, Saadath Manzil Colony Rd, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6678 7464

4. S N Industries, Type II 2-b, Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Industrial Estate, Hyderabad, Phone: 040 2307 6471

5. Pfeiffer Vacuum (India) Private Limited, 25/5 Nicholson Road, Tarbund, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2775 0014
9th December 2016, 04:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the list of the companies providing Internship for Mechanical Engineering candidates, have a look over it.

List of companies providing Internship for Mechanical Engineering students:-

Tata Motors
Ashok Leyland
Conceptia
Websol
Asmacs
ABG shipyard ltd
Flowserve
Honeywell
SEL Manufactuling pvt ltd.
L & T etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?