3rd July 2015, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

What are the companies providing 1 month internship for mechanical third year engineering students?

What are the companies providing 1 month internship for mechanical third year engineeringstudent? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  2. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  3. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  4. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students?
  5. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  6. Companies offering 3 months Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student?
  7. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  8. Universities abroad providing internship for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  9. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  10. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  11. Companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) student?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  13. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  14. List of companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  16. Companies which are offering internship for Mechanical Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies offering free Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  18. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
5th July 2015, 02:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the companies providing 1 month internship for mechanical third year engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the companies providing 1 month internship for mechanical third year engineeringstudent? Please let me know as soon as possible.
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering:-

1. S.S.Mechanical Engineers Pvt Ltd, WZ 106/56 Ext 110027, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2545 8082

2. D. S. Engineering & Mechanical Works, No. D - 2, Gail No. 4, Anand Prabat Industry, New Rohtak Road, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 096544 44545

3. Dydac Controls, No. B-1/6A, Mayur Vihar, Phase-III, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2261 2177

4. VIRK MECHANICAL WORKS, 4/28, Kirti Nagar Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 097167 19052
5th July 2015, 01:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the companies providing 1 month internship for mechanical third year engineering students?

It is good to pursue summer training being a third year student.

Here i am providing you some of the best options for you :

** Hyundai Motors India Ltd

** Mahindra & Mahindra

** Royal Enfield Ltd

** Addison & Co Ltd

** Maruti

** Ashok Leyland Ltd, Ennore

** Axles India Ltd

** Indian Oil Corporation BPCL

For your kind information i want to tell you that you must have to fulfill the all eligibility criteria for getting the summer training in any of the company :

Educational qualification

** You must have to be a student of third year of graduation.

** You must obtained minimum 60% marks in previous years of graduation.

Age limit

** Your age should be in between 19-27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?