26th August 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

List of companies providing six month internship with stipend to EEE students

I am in 7th semester of Electrical & Electronics Engineering. I have to do six months internship during 8th semester. So, I am looking for the companies which are providing six month internship with stipend to EEE students.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  2. List of companies in Bangalore providing one month training for MBA Marketing students with stipend
  3. List of companies in Pune providing internship with stipend to Biotechnology students
  4. List of companies providing stipend to ECE students?
  5. List of companies in Kanpur providing internship with stipend for B.Sc Biotechnology students
  6. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  7. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  8. List of internship for EEE students in Kottayam and alappuzha in Kerala
  9. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Mechanical Engineer?
  10. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Chemical Engineer?
  11. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Civil Engineer -- [New]
  12. List of most popular Internet of Things companies offering six months internship with stipend or without stipend
  13. List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students?
  14. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  15. List of companies in Mumbai and Pune providing internship for Biomedical Engineering stream with stipend
  16. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  18. List of companies to do summer internship while doing second year EEE?
29th August 2017, 01:22 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies providing six month internship with stipend to EEE students

Here are some companies which will offer internship with stipend to EEE candidates:

Doclick solution, Coimbatore
Minimum Stipend: Rs. 5000/-

Cegonsoft, Coimbatore
Minimum Stipend: Rs. 10000

V-Connect Media, Coimbatore
Minimum Stipend: Rs. 10000

Gateway Software Solutions, Coimbatore
Minimum Stipend: Rs. 6000
4th September 2017, 01:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing six month internship with stipend to EEE students

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 7th semester of Electrical & Electronics Engineering. I have to do six months internship during 8th semester. So, I am looking for the companies which are providing six month internship with stipend to EEE students.
List of companies providing six month internship with stipend to EEE students:-

1. Syntel India Ltd, Unit No. 69, Sdf 3, Seepz, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4047 0100

2. Silicon Interfaces, 606, Nirman Kendra, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400011
Phone: 022 2491 3024

3. PC Technowledge Centre Pvt. Ltd, No. 1 - 3 / 5, Kshatriya Niwas, Sitaladevi Temple Road, Mahim, Mumbai - 400016, Phone: 022 2444 1616

4. Melstar Information Technologies Ltd, Melstar House, G-4, M.I.D.C. Cross Road 'A', Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 4056 6411

5. Samtec Solutions Private Limited, 601, Megor Arcade, 6th Floor, Plot No. 15, MG Road, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2506 7172
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?