25th October 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Pune providing internship with stipend to Biotechnology students

I am in 6th semester of B.Tech Biotechnology and want to do three months training in Pune. Please send me list of companies providing internship with stipend.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Kanpur providing internship with stipend for B.Sc Biotechnology students
  2. Companies offering internship to final year MCA students in Pune?
  3. List of companies in Mumbai and Pune providing internship for Biomedical Engineering stream with stipend
  4. List of companies providing six month internship with stipend to EEE students
  5. List of companies providing stipend to ECE students?
  6. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Civil Engineer -- [New]
  7. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Chemical Engineer?
  8. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Mechanical Engineer?
  9. List of top IT companies offering Internship for MCA candidates in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students?
  11. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  12. List of companies in Bangalore providing one month training for MBA Marketing students with stipend
  13. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  14. List of companies providing internship for computer science engineering students in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi?
  15. List of companies with details providing internship in MBA Marketing with stipend in Bangalore
  16. List of companies in Pune providing at least two month internship for Mechanical Engineers
  17. List of IT companies which offer Free Internship with stipend for B.E.(IT) final year student in Kolkata?
  18. List of companies that provide internship for engineering students in Pune?
30th October 2017, 10:16 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Pune providing internship with stipend to Biotechnology students

You can contact following companies in Pune for internship in biotechnology:

1. Ishved Seeds LLP, C-203, 2nd Floor, Town Square, New Airport Road, Viman Nagar, Pune, Phone: 020 26634477

2. Emcure Pharmaceuticals Survey No. 255/2, Phase-1, Hinjewadi, M.I.D.C, Pune, Phone: 020 39821350

3. Maple Biotech, L A1 Anandghan, Jaivardhwan Society, Pune, Phone: 020 27476884

4. Alliance Biotech Company Office NO. 3, Roopsneh Chamber, J. M. Road, Deccan, Pune

5. Biotech Training Project 1-Saurabha Apartment, Ganesh Nagar, Pimple Nilakh, Pune, Phone: 099214 46321
31st October 2017, 10:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Pune providing internship with stipend to Biotechnology students

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 6th semester of B.Tech Biotechnology and want to do three months training in Pune. Please send me list of companies providing internship with stipend.
List of companies in Pune providing internship with stipend to Biotechnology students:-

Impart Education, B/7, Grd Fir,Yunus Villa,Hasnabad Lane, Willingdon, Santacruz West Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 098208 83533

Woodstock Aviation Infotech Biotech, 9A, Allied Heights, Salunke Vihar Road, Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2683 7478

International Centre for Stem Cells, Cancer and Biotechnology, R.H. 2, Ujwal Regalia, Near Prabhavee Tech Park,, Baner Road, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 095450 89202

DNA LABS INDIA, Chandrodaya , Jivdaya Lane, L.B.S.Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 040 3257 4748

Rishi Biotech, Paradise Tower, Gokhale Rd, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4012 0576
24th August 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

We are offering 400 positions for research project internships. For the students of agriculture, biotechnology, food technology, microbiology, and environmental science. Innovative projects will receive recognition and you will get monthly stipend for this projects. You will have chance to work with biology experts. Projects will be published in international journals.

Contact us on 9923806933.
[email protected]

Complete support from research topic selection to thesis writing.
21st November 2021, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Pune providing internship with or without stipend to Biotechnology students
16th December 2022, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm M. Sc. Biotechnology final year student and i want to do internship for 3-6 months in pune. So please can you suggest any companies providing internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?