21st December 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

List of Delhi based companies offering internship program to engineering graduates?

I am studying Computer Science and Engineering. I am presently in my 3rd semester. Now i want to do internship in Delhi. So tell me about the delhi based companies for the purpose?

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT companies which offers internship program in Delhi region?
  2. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum students in Delhi?
  3. List of companies providing 4 weeks internship program in Chemical Engineering?
  4. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  5. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  6. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  7. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  8. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  9. List of companies offering Internship programme to B.Tech students?
  10. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  11. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
  12. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  13. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  15. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Haryana?
  17. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
  18. Is there any Java based IT company providing internship program in Pune? List of companies which provide the same?
22nd December 2015, 10:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Delhi based companies offering internship program to engineering graduates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying Computer Science and Engineering. I am presently in my 3rd semester. Now i want to do internship in Delhi. So tell me about the delhi based companies for the purpose?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in CSE student in Delhi:-

1.Skyinfotech, D6/3 Okhla Industrial Area,, Phase 1,, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 0120 424 2223

2. Webcom Technologies, C-23, NDSE-I,, Amrit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4922 2600

3. HTS India, High Technologies Solutions, N-18,Kalkaji,Near HDFC Bank, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4050 4444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?