15th March 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

List of top companies to do internship while doing B.TEch 3rd year in IIT?

Hi,

I am doing b.tech 3rd year civil engg from iiit. i want to do my internship about architecture plz help me? I am just looking forward to build my practical knowledge and it will be helpful if you can let me know on the top companies to apply for the internship? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  4. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  5. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  7. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  9. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  11. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  12. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  14. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  15. List of top companies in Delhi which provides internship for final year students
  16. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  17. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  18. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
16th March 2015, 08:59 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of top companies to do internship while doing B.TEch 3rd year in IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am doing b.tech 3rd year civil engg from iiit. i want to do my internship about architecture plz help me? I am just looking forward to build my practical knowledge and it will be helpful if you can let me know on the top companies to apply for the internship? Thanks!
It is good to hear that you're interested to do internship about architecture. I am listing you best companies that provide the internship about architecture as below:

1. T.M Builders, Wayanad Road,
N.G.O Quarters, Vellimadukunnu, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094472 17953

2. Anjana Constructions,
Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 094460 84684

3. PENTIUM CONSTRUCTION (P) LTD.,
Aravind Ghosh Road, Mananchira, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094471 45000

4. Pooja Properties And Developers, First Floor, 6/262 F,
YMCA Cross Road, Koombara, Kozhikode,
Kerala, Phone: 099957 84889

5. Stavara Constructions, Maniyath Complex,
Chinthavalappu School Cross Rd, Chinthavalappu, Palayam,
Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 098957 74220
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?