5th October 2011, 12:44 AM
rajendrareddyvardi

How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

iam rajendra reddy,studying 3rd btech electronics.i want intenship in top companies. i have 80% in 10th,inter and in btech upto 3rd year....plz give information.my id:[email protected]:9052331332

Related Questions:
  1. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  2. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  3. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  4. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Arch 3rd year candidate in Mumbai and Pune? -- [New]
  6. List of top companies to do internship while doing B.TEch 3rd year in IIT?
  7. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  11. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  12. Which are the companies in Hyderabad to do internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Aeronautical Engineering
  13. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  14. Electronics companies who offers Summer Internship programme for B.Tech 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  15. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  16. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  17. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  18. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
8th November 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

hello
i m b.tech 3rd yr student . of engineering & tech. , jaipur of ec branch
i m looking 4 a best electronics companies to internship in summer training & I wish to apply for summer internship

Kindly guide me which are the best Companies in Rajasthan who offer summer internship for 3rd year B.Tech and inform the Companies in Rajasthan and how to proceed further.
12th December 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

i m gautham ece 3 sem student en i wana do summer internship in bosch or intel(specifically).can u pls help me out i just want to know how to proceed on applying for these companies
13th December 2011, 10:50 AM
sandeep cullen

top companies issue there form for the internship in the month of feb and march , you can apply for them and there will be a short interview to select the candidates and you can get the internship there if you qualify
13th December 2011, 02:57 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
most of the companies provide intenship for the aspirants who wish to do their work in the company.
All the company provide a limited number of training for the aspirant. Getting permission for the training is not a easy job. The procedure for getting permission involves
you need to get a request letter from the head of the institution.
Then approach the manager of the company and tell about your wish to work as a trainee in the company.
Make your request in a polite way do not be harsh.
Visit them regularly on a weekly basis till you get the permission.
To get permission in top companies you need to make your request two or three month before itself.
Make your request in two or more companies.make sure that you are able to get permission during the vacation so that you can avoid coincidence of your college
21st September 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i m mahima pursuing b.tech in ec ec 3rd year .i got 65%in 10th,75%in 12th.my aggregate of b.tech 2nd year is 72.2%,please tell me how i get internship in core companies .pls mail me at my id [email protected] and my cell no 9927062294,9690214706
17th December 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the companies which offer 2 months Internship for B.Tech 3rd Year CSE students in Hyderabad?
31st January 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i am a btech 3rd year student &i want to do ias .so suggest me how to start
31st January 2013, 10:54 PM
nikhinaya

Make your request in a polite way do not be harsh.
Visit them regularly on a weekly basis till you get the permission.
To get permission in top companies you need to make your request two or three month before itself.
Make your request in two or more companies.make sure that you are able to get permission during the vacation so that you can avoid coincidence of your college
16th March 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

As m 3rd year cse student ,in wt field i shud do 6 mnth training like java, php,.net,ccna,oracle tell me other options where shud i pursue training?
11th April 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

how can I get an internship in TATA motors?
24th October 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

how can I get JOB IN WIPRO
3rd November 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get intenship in L&T being a condidate of pursing 3rd year (CE) B.Tech?
30th January 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

which companies offering the internship for mechanical students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?