18th December 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Medical internship entrance exam at CMC Vellore?

I just finished my final year of mbbs at a private college in nagpur , maharashtra ...i got 64% and am doing my community medecine postings...i want to pursue the remainder of my internship at cmc vellore ...can anyone pls send me a few question papers for the same ....just to get an idea ....please...cos i hav no idea how to prepare for it

27th February 2015, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Medical internship entrance exam at CMC Vellore?

Do you have any model question paper preparing for internship exam
30th April 2019, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my MBBS exam in Bangladesh.. I want to do my internship in CMC. So, how can i apply in CMC for internship..??
8th March 2021, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for M.B.B.S Internship in cmc,what is the procedure to get admission there?
1st August 2022, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

My daughter just finished her MBBS at Tbilisi Georgia, convocation held on 22-07-2022, provisional mark sheets are expected after 5th August-2022. In the meanwhile, she is preparing for FMGE expected by 17th December-2022. We are currantly settled at Vadodara- Gujarat and our native place is Gudiyattam- Tamilnadu. Could you please guide us for internship at your esteemed institution, the details may kindly be sent to the e-mail ID: [email protected] and oblige.

N. M. Sekhar Naidu.
7th April 2023, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

My daughter Shireen David who is completing her MBBS (MD )in Sept 23 from Texila Medical college Guyana. Could you please tell us whether she can do her internship in your prestigious college,what is the procedure to follow.
Request you to guide us in this matter.
My Email ID is [email protected]
M.no 9561079580 / 8329853189
Thanks
Thomas David
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?