27th September 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Need complete details about the Indoss Institute of Teacher Training program, Delhi?

I have heard a lot about the Indoss institute of teacher training program located at Delhi. So i need to get full details about it. Please help.

12th January 2018, 03:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need complete details about the Indoss Institute of Teacher Training program, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard a lot about the Indoss institute of teacher training program located at Delhi. So i need to get full details about it. Please help.

The Indoss Polytechnic for Women offers various teacher training courses like Nursery Teacher Training, Primary Teacher Training and Nursery Primary Teacher Training. Girl candidates with 10+2 qualification are eligible to join the teacher training course in the Indoss Polytechnic. There is no age limit for joining the course. Candidates can study the teacher training courses at part time and there are also weekend batches available. Candidates can also study through distance or correspondence mode. Indoss Polytechnic for Women website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?