27th September 2015, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get the admission for taking teacher training?

What should I do to get the admission for taking teacher training? Where and how to apply for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this? I just wanted to understand where and how to complete the teacher training as soon as possible!

12th January 2018, 03:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get the admission for taking teacher training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do to get the admission for taking teacher training? Where and how to apply for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this? I just wanted to understand where and how to complete the teacher training as soon as possible!

You have to apply online or offline for the admission to the teacher training course. There are various courses like Diploma in Elementary Education, Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary Education, Certificate in Primary Teaching, Bachelor of Education, Montessori Teacher Training, Nursery Teachers Training, Post Graduate Certificate in Adult Education, etc. You can study the courses in various colleges in India in regular and distance modes. If you have the patience and interest to become a teacher then you can study the teacher training courses mentioned above. You have to contact the college in person also for getting admission for the teacher training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?