6th November 2021, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Organization will provide training program after joining?

Hi All, My question is after join as an IT officer will that organization provide any training program ?

11th November 2021, 03:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Organization will provide training program after joining?

Organization always ensure that their training has maximum impact on learner, so they provide training when they need it.
To motivate learners, managers always ensure that they meet atleast some of them before the training and tell them about the significance of the material, how learning outcomes align with company's business goals.

They try to facilitate the learning process for their team members and create opportunities for them to apply knowledge.
Not everyone is experienced, new comers are trained before they actually start working in an organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?