27th November 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria for joining automobile training company? What's the duration of program? I'm a student of Mechanical engineering

i am a student of mechanical engineering and have given exams for 3rd sem.i want to have training in automobiles.so, which would be the best place to join for and what is the criteria? and also tell me about duration of programme ?i want to have training for the period of december..

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable? -- [New]
  2. What is the scope of Mechanical? I am a student of Mechanical Automobile
  3. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  4. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  5. What is the procedure to apply for training in a company?
  6. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  7. Application form dates for M.Com (Hons.) from DU for 2011-13 session? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Difference between foundation and executive program(Company Secretary course)?
  9. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  11. Eligibiliy for entering in ABB company
  12. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  13. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  15. How to apply for internship in automobile sector during 3rd year Automobile Engineering?
  16. Does Tata Motors offer any Internship/Indutrial training for 2nd year students? Details of application and other credentials?
  17. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  18. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
19th May 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for joining automobile training company? What's the duration of program? I'm a student of Mechanical engineering

i have automobile training certificate .which company is best for me?
2nd May 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for joining automobile training company? What's the duration of program? I'm a student of Mechanical engineering

Dear sir
I m Nilesh Nahar . I m stduent of 4th sem so i want to do vocational trainning . i want to give idea and procedure about it via mail or mob .
mail [email protected]
1st October 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Wath's the eligible createrie for joining automobile training company?
what's the duration of progra?
I am B.tech mechanical engg 3rd year
dear sir
I am shailendra yadav l m student of. 3rd year so l
want vocational training l want to give idea and procedure abaut it give mail. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?